One of the most important decisions you make as a small business owner is how to manage your accounting and bookkeeping. Do you do it yourself? Do you hire an employee? The bottom line is, you need an accurate picture of your company’s finances at all times, and On-Site Accounting can provide that.
On-Site Accounting offers comprehensive accounting and tax services for businesses. For less than it costs to hire an employee, we can work with you in an ongoing partnership to provide all of your accounting and bookkeeping needs.
Our services include:
- Monthly closings
- Financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking
- Journal entry and general ledger maintenance
- Comprehensive management reports
- Transaction classification, entry and verification
- Daily cash balance tracking
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Sales rep commission tracking and reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll and sales tax processing